Napoleon L. Taylor, Esq.
Napoleon Taylor is an Associate Attorney at Anthony Ranken & Associates. He is happiest when he is in court trying cases or preparing with his clients for trial. His thorough case preparation often gives clients the option to settle cases favorably before trial.
Napoleon’s primary focus is on restoring the full value of what has been lost as a result of serious personal injury. Whether the cause of injury is a defective product, a dangerous condition, or a collision – if you have been seriously injured, Napoleon will champion your case.
If Napoleon accepts your case, he promises you three things: he will (1) listen to what is most important to you; (2) agree on a plan of action with you; and (3) keep you informed of every development, every step of the way. When the time comes to make a decision on what matters most to you, you can be confident that your decision will be well-informed.
Napoleon practices law with integrity in compliance with the Hawaii Rules of Professional Conduct and his own moral compass.
When Napoleon is not trying cases, you can find him kitesurfing at Kanaha or playing tennis in Kahului.
- State of Hawaii (2017)
- State of California (1992)
- US District Court, Southern District of California (1992)
- England and Wales (1991)
- Reading University School of Law, Class of 1986 – LL.B. (with Honors)
- Maui County Bar Association
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association, Insurance/Bad Faith Section (Chairman 2003)
- Law Society of England and Wales (1991 – 1996)